Prepare for a locomotion adventure on The Polaris Express, a 19th-century scientific marvel.
This steam train model is made up of 349 birch wooden parts that when put together form a working mechanical masterpiece.
The Polaris Express will begin chugging away once you board and wind it up. Begin your train journey with the Polaris Express right now!
There are just a few left, so grab them while they last.
- You design your own steam engine - When you build your own electric steam train, you're sure to have a good time. Take in every detail of the train as it comes together right before your eyes!
- This is a classic set - You have the opportunity to appreciate this piece of art from the nineteenth century. Single detail is meticulously detailed, from the engine to the chimney.
- See it spin as you wind it up - Wind up the train and set it off until it's done! The Polaris Express model has a wind range of around 15 meters.
- It would last a lifetime - It does not need batteries to drive and generates kinetic energy by winding up its gears. It would last a lifetime if used properly.
- There are no tools or equipment needed - The Polaris Express is simple to put together. Anything you'll need is included in the package. There is no need for glue or sharp materials.
- Composed of 349 pieces
- Size : 30.7 x 6.7 x 8.2 cm
- Material : Plywood
We know we have some of the most creative goods on the market, and we want to back it up with a risk-free, ironclad 30-day guarantee. We will do whatever it takes to ensure you are fully happy with your order if you do not have a good experience for ANY reason.
We understand that purchasing goods online can be intimidating, but we want you to know that there is absolutely NO danger of purchasing something and checking it out. No bad feelings if you don't like things; we'll make it right.
If you need more assistance, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.