Tick, tock, tock, tock, tock, tock, tock, tock, tock, tock Do you understand how a clock works? Gears work together to create movement for every second that passes.
Build your own mechanical pendulum clock to observe the mechanical motions of time now!
Take it a step further and use our paint kit to paint your clock in fun colors. With your imagination, the sky is the limit!
There are just a few left, so grab them while they last.
- A clock you can truly call your own - You get to create your own mechanical clock from the ground up using 170 laser precision cut out wood components.
- Beautiful time movement - As the pendulum swings, you can see the inner workings of a clock by watching the gear motions.
- True mechanical movement - To get the pendulum swinging, wind up the spring, and time will start ticking away, just like a real mechanical clock.
- Paint or stain it anyway you like - The birch wood material is readily painted or stained, allowing you to create a completely unique clock. Coat it with your favorite color combination!
- Hours of entertainment - Makes a fantastic hobby for anybody, young or old. Winding up your mechanical clock will help you relax and unwind from your daily grind.
- There are no additional tools necessary - everything you'll need is included in the kit. The components are also constructed in such a way that they fit together flawlessly. Simply open the package and get started!
- Composed of 170 pieces
- Size : 23.4 x 11.7 x 34.6 cm
- Material : Plywood
- Batteries are not provided
We know we have some of the most creative goods on the market, and we want to back it up with a risk-free, ironclad 30-day guarantee. We will do whatever it takes to ensure you are fully happy with your order if you do not have a good experience for ANY reason.
We understand that purchasing goods online can be intimidating, but we want you to know that there is absolutely NO danger of purchasing something and checking it out. No bad feelings if you don't like things; we'll make it right.
If you need more assistance, please email us at email@example.com.