Take home a functional mechanical Ferris Wheel from the amusement park, and keep the fun going long after the facility has closed.
Build The Crown, a 232-piece wooden ferris wheel that revolves 360 degrees, and you'll be taken back to your childhood days at the amusement park in no time.
There are just a few left, so grab them while they last.
- Construct a Ferris Wheel that revolves to music - Build your own mechanical Ferris Wheel out of the 232 wooden components, and it will spin while chiming a delightful sound.
- Wind-up music box built-in - It's a Ferris Wheel that plays music. This spinning masterpiece, which includes a music box, will brighten your nights. Tune: Around The World in 80 days.
- Observe its gorgeous mechanical motions - Be amazed by the Ferris Wheel's interlocking mechanical gear mechanism and motions as it revolves.
- Wind-up spring mechanism that lasts a long time - The internal stainless steel spring mechanism is heavy-duty and long-lasting. Wind it up to provide kinetic energy to the Ferris Wheel, which keeps it spinning. Per full wind, it revolves 5 times.
- Actual Ferris Wheels influenced swaying pods - Individual swinging capsules are a must-have for every Ferris Wheel.
- Fun for the whole family - This is a project that is suitable for individuals of all ages.
As the family comes together to put it together, expect a lot of laughs and fun.
- There are no tools necessary - each wooden component is intended to fit together properly. During assembly, no extra tools or adhesive are necessary.
- Composed of 232 pieces
- Size : 28.3 x 10.0 x 33.8 cm
- Material : Plywood
- Batteries are not required
We know we have some of the most creative goods on the market, and we want to back it up with a risk-free, ironclad 30-day guarantee. We will do whatever it takes to ensure you are fully happy with your order if you do not have a good experience for ANY reason.
We understand that purchasing goods online can be intimidating, but we want you to know that there is absolutely NO danger of purchasing something and checking it out. No bad feelings if you don't like things; we'll make it right.
If you need more assistance, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.